Don’t have a library card yet? Start the process online and come in to get your card when you have time. You just need to bring your photo ID with a Fallon address, or a military ID if you are a military family. Children of all ages are welcome to get a library card as well, and while you’re here, pick up a free board book!
Once you have your library card, you can check out books, movies and more at the library, and our catalog includes materials from other co-op libraries in Nevada. If we don’t have something, it’s likely we can get it for you!
Your library card also gives you access to thousands more materials via our online apps:
- Libby is where you can check out ebooks, audiobooks, graphic novels and magazines for all ages. Enjoy your checkouts for three weeks and they will return automatically!
- Hoopla has ebooks, magazines, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, comics and music for all ages. Hoopla also has Binge Passes for popular titles and subjects in all age groups from Go Kid Go to The Great Courses Collection.
- Kanopy is your home for all things movie and television, both foreign and domestic. There is even a special section called Kanopy Kids where you can watch unlimited children’s programming that doesn’t count toward monthly limits.
With these apps, you can easily download ebooks, audiobooks, movies and TV shows for any age, and you can find them in the app store of your phone or other device. If you have any problems accessing these services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We also have programs for all ages at the library:
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten (ages 0-5, or when child enters kindergarten)
- Storytime (ages 3-5; younger and older children welcome)
- Elementary Book Club (grades 2-5)
- After-school STEAM (6-11; younger and older children welcome, but must be 10 for VR)
- Teen Library Council (ages 12-17)
- B.Y.O.B(ook) Discussion (adult)
Make sure to check out our calendar for all program information!