Get a Card
- Library cards are issued to Nevada residents at no charge and to people of all ages.
- Bring a Nevada picture ID or a military ID.
- Proof of address and out-of-state picture ID will limit you to 2 items at a time.
- A contact, someone not at the same address as the applicant, is required.
- A parental signature is required for minor children.
- Fill out a library card application online here.
- Paper application available here. Fill it out, bring it to the library, and get your card.
Most regularly circulated library materials may be borrowed for a three-week period.
No overdue fees are charged.
Patrons will be charged current net replacement cost for a lost or irreparably damaged book.
Material may be renewed if the item does not have holds. Call the library or login to your account and do it online.
Materials may be returned directly to the Library during business hours or in the book drop at any time. They may also be returned at any public library.
All Library services are free except photocopies and computer printouts which are 10 cents a page. Lost library cards can be replaced for $1.
Any patron who has $10.00 or more in fines or fees cannot checkout any library materials until the fine is paid or some sort of agreement is reached with a librarian.